John Smith: Artist
Welcome to the Church of the Messiah.
The Church of the Messiah, located at 114 North 3rd Street in Pulaski, Tennessee, is an historic church built in 1887 and designed by George W. Quintard, the architect brother of Bishop Charles Quintard of Tennessee. On July 28, 1983, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
Icons and Logos
Black and White
Photographs of Paintings